How to Make A Donation
Thank you for supporting our work
Donations can be made in one of 4 easy ways:
By Bacs / electronic bank transfer
Please use the following details:
Account no: 00100104
Sort Code: 16-58-10
Please make payble to "BDAA" or " Biodynamic Agricultural Association"
and mail to: BDAA Office, Painswick Inn Project, Gloucester Street, Stroud, GL5 1QG
By Card over the phone
Call us on 01453 759501 ( 9-1 Mon - Fri) and we can take your details over the phone
This includes details of how to set up a regular payment via bankers order, chq and you can also sign a Gift Aid declaration meaning we can reclaim the tax on your donation making your gift go even further.
Help keep the good things growing...
Fundraising and Donations to Support Biodynamics
- Biodynamic Farming and Gardening has a huge potential to meet the urgent needs of our time and to build a healthy and sustainable future.
- Biodynamic Farming and Gardening means living soil, vital plants and animals, and healthy vibrant food and humans.
- The mission and purpose of the Biodynamic Association is more biodynamic acres and therefore more biodynamic food to nurture body, mind and spirit.
As a registered charity all of our work is enabled through donations, legacies, membership and monies raised through the retailing of biodynamic books, preparations and events / training.
Without these sources of income our work would not be possible.
There are many areas we are developing which we urgently need funds for
- Maintaining free access to biodynamic information via telephone, email, post and website
- Biodynamic seed saving and Plant Breeding Project - without open pollinated biodynamic seeds we cannot grow biodynamic food
- Raising the awareness of Biodynamics with an effective communications project
- Training the Biodynamic farmers and gardeners of the future via
- A new e-learning programme
- Having a bursary fund for students and apprentices
- Developing an occupational standard for biodynamic and organic education to underpin the courses at the Biodynamic College and for our Biodynamic Apprentice Learning Course.
How can you help?
There are many ways in which a small action can make a real difference.
- Become a member of the Biodynamic Association or give membership as a birthday or Christmas gift to your friends, family and loved ones.
- Make a donation either as a one off or on a regular basis using: our donation form, Give as You earn Scheme or simply click on our Donate now Button
- Remember the Biodynamic Association in your will
- Hold a Fund Raising event in aid of the Biodynamic Association; eg a sponsored trek, walk, dance, film, biodynamic tea party, show a biodynamic DVD and more......
- Make a goal to tell 10 people about biodynamics - spread the word!
- Make the switch to the Phone Co-op or Eco-Tricity - they will give a donation to the Association and you benefit from a fantastic ethical supplier.
The Phone Co-op
Cheaper phone calls also support the work of the BDAA:
For further information about the BDA, contact:
The Biodynamic Association (BDA)
Tel/Fax: 01453 759501