Weleda UK Weleda is the world’s leading producer of anthroposophical medicines and natural cosmetics. We exist to serve humanity and the world as a whole. We believe that every human is a unique individual, connected to the world in body, soul and spirit.
For the past ninety years we have been working in harmony with nature and the human being, using the purest natural ingredients to create meaningful products that enhance your body’s own vitality and the ability to nurture and heal.
Since 1921 Weleda’s aim has been to maintain, promote and restore human health. The composition of our products is based on our anthroposophical understanding of the human being and plants, as well as a sound pharmaceutical knowledge. Weleda products are made of completely natural substances. We rigorously avoid synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives. In addition to special cultivation and wild sources over 70% of our plant based raw materials are grown organically and biodynamically.
All our body care products are certified 100% natural by NATRUE and we aim to use only the purest wild-crafted, biodynamic or organically grown ingredients. We have never tested on animals
Telephone: 0115 944 8222
Email: sales (at) weleda.couk
We invite YOU to join as an organisational member of the Biodynamic Association today.
Biodynamic agriculture has the potential to reach out to a very broad public and open the door to a more holistic, integrated and spiritual approach to life. The opportunities for the Biodynamic Association have never been greater and we invite your organisation to come on board and to care, connect and create with us.
The benefits of Biodynamic agriculture are needed by our society and by the Earth today more than ever. In the words of Einstein: “We shall require a substantially new manner of thinking if mankind is to survive.” Einstein eloquently expressed what we all know to be very true, but how do we achieve this new way of thinking that is so badly needed? In 1924, Rudolf Steiner pointed out that it was a question of nutrition. Biodynamic wine expert Monty Waldin extrapolates it simply as “Eat Dumb – Think Dumb” when he talks about the need for biodynamics to the public at large. The Biodynamic approach to farming, gardening and beekeeping produces truly nourishing food for the body, mind and spirit, creates beautiful landscapes we love to be in and helps humanity to love, respect and care for nature with the due understanding and reverence she deserves.
We see Organisational Membership as a symbiotic relationship with potential for awareness raising of both organisations, along with support of common goals and purpose. We acknowledge we are living in challenging times but we believe that by connecting, networking and supporting one another, we can together achieve greater things for the benefit of the earth and humanity.
Becoming an organisational member of the Biodynamic Association is not only an excellent way for your organisation to further these shared values and purposes; it will also serve tangible results such as:
• Supporting the continuation of a free information service to assist anyone who is interested in learning about biodynamics and putting it into practice
• Supporting and help to expand training of biodynamic practitioners, farmers and gardeners of the future via effective accredited courses, conferences and workshops.
• Biodynamic seed saving and biodynamic plant breeding work; without open pollinated biodynamic seeds we cannot grow biodynamic food.
• Raising the awareness of biodynamics and its benefits for the health of the soil, plants, animals and humans.
• More biodynamic food for all; more quality thinking for today and for the future.
The benefits of being an Organisational Member are:
• Connecting and keeping up to date with biodynamics via our quarterly newsletter and inspiring journal Star & Furrow.
• Your logo, short write up and web link from a dedicated page on our website
• One free half page advert in our journal Star & Furrow per year
• Organisational Membership Certificate based on quality standards
• Named as supporters in Annual report
• Organisational members special annual event for networking and connecting
• Display of your leaflets / info / literature at all BDA events
Organisational Membership Joining Form
For any questions about becoming an organisational member then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Tel: 01453 759501 Email: email@example.com