We would like to build up a listing of independent shops that sell biodynamic/Demeter produce in the UK. Please can you email us your suggestions of shops that could be added. Meanwhile here is a list to start the ball rolling.
- Clare James - 13A Hempstead Rd, Kings Langley WD4 8BJ
- G&T organic shop and coffee house - 204 Cambridge Heath Rd, E29NQ London
- Organic Health (Cambridge), 87 Church Road, Hauxton, Cambridge, CB225HS - 01223 870 101
- Sunshine Health Foods, 25 Church St, Stroud, Gloucestershire GL5 1JL Tel: 01453 763923
- Buon Vino, The Courtyard, Settle, North Yorkshire, BD24 9JY. (Biodynamic Wines).
- (Also at the Courtyard, Andrew, in the artisan cheese shop is selling BD cheese sourced from Botton Farm).
- Clervaux Trust, Clow Beck Eco Centre, Jolby Lane, Croft-on-Tees, DL2 2TF. (Vegetables and salad crops).
- Gillam’s Teashop, 64 Market St. Ulverston, Cumbria, LA12 7LT. (Organic Ground Coffee and Biodynamic Teas).
- Little Salkeld Water Mill, Penrith, Cumbria, CA10 1NN (Biodynamic and organic flour and bread).
- Loch Arthur Camphill Community, Beeswing, Dumfries, DG2 8JQ. (Vegetables and cheese).
- Lower Gazegill Farm, Dancer Lane, Rimmington, Gisburn, Lancashire,BB7 4EE. (Organic Rare breed lamb, pork, mutton, raw milk and cream).
- Mr and Mrs Parkinson, Cliftons Farm House, Silk Mill Lane, Inglewhite, Goosnargh, Nr Preston, Lancashire PR3 2LP. (Raw milk, yoghurts, Rose veal).