We are hiring a full-time Communications and Business Support Officer, to reflect the rising interest in biodynamics and regenerative farming.
The ideal candidate will be a committed individual, responsible to the General Manager, overseeing the charities communications, including:
• Implementation of the BDA’s ongoing and growing communications strategy, with a focus on social media; as well as producing newsletters, blog posts, and print journalism.
• Targetted support for our Biodynamic Gardening Club, Farm Support Services and Biodynamic Certification.
• Business support to develop membership and the BDA online shop and services.
You will need skills including:
• A good first degree in a relevant subject or suitable equivalent qualification or experience.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience of copywriting.
• Excellent IT skills and experience working with a variety of website software, SEO, etc.
• Good team player and coordinator with analytical and creative thinking.
• Interest in / understanding of regenerative farming, gardening and food sectors and biodynamics.
Salary £26,000 – £27,600 dependent on experience.
The deadline for applications is 10th May 2021.
To apply, email your CV and a covering letter with your expression of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org