We are hiring a part-time General Manager (3 days) for the Biodynamic Association, to assist the Chief Executive in the day to day running of the Charity.
The ideal candidate will be a committed individual, responsible to the Chief Executive, to take charge of key areas of the organisation, and work in a collegiate manner with the team, including:
• Hold financial management of the charity including preparation of budgets and risk management.
• Manage and facilitate a co-operative and effective operational team and the deployment of
strategy and business plan. Lead on HR duties of staff line management and annual appraisals.
You will need skills including:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; leadership capacity with good team engagement.
• Good financial skills and experience and capacity to manage a small charity.
• Connection to the regenerative farming, gardening and food sector and understanding of the
biodynamic world view.
Salary (pro-rata) of up to £27,600 dependent on experience.
The deadline for applications is 10th May 2021.
To apply, email your CV and a covering letter with your expression of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org