The Biodynamic Land Trust seeks an Operations Manager
to take the organisation into its next phase and continue to implement its vision to protect and secure land for biodynamic community-connected farming.
Are you passionate about supporting land, agroecological and biodynamic farming, sustainable country-side activity, nature and healthy food education and production and charity administration?
Then the Biodynamic Land Trust may be for you.
Key areas of the work are:
* Operational management and administration
* Land project maintenance and development
* Business, cooperative and charity management
* Finance management and record-keeping
* Governance coordination
* Membership administration and relations
Hours negotiable between 15-20 hours a week – Salary based on £26,6000 FTE
Job description available at https://biodynamiclandtrust.org.uk/vacancy-operations-manager/ or contact email@example.com
Applications close at 12 noon on 22 February 2019
Interviews in early March for an April start