The rise of biodynamic farming – why more Americans and American farmers believe biodynamics offers the future6th March 2017
How Soil Microbes and Intracellular Communication Affect Health11th April 2017
Your chance to win a BD vineyard tour in our prize draw when you sign up as new member between 26th April – 31st July 2017.
1. The promoter is The Biodynamic Association, also known as the BDA, (Reg Charity no. 1158301 whose registered office is at Open House, Painswick Inn Project, Gloucester Street, Stroud, Glos, GL5 1QG
2. Employees of The Biodynamic Association or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. Entry to the prize draw is by joining the BDA as a member within the UK between the dates of April 26th to 31st July 2017. Names of all members joining within this time period will be entered into the prize draw and a name will be drawn at random by August 3rd 2017.
4. Closing date for entry will be 31st July 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be counted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners will be chosen: by a member of the staff of the Biodynamic Assocation
10. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: BDA Office, Open House, Gloucester Street, Stroud, Glos, GL5 1QG
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.