A workshop using the 6 basic exercises offered by Rudolf Steiner to engage with life as a pathway of development and connection.
Venue: Lower Barton Farm, Nether Cerne, Dorchester, DT2 7AJ
Timings: Weekend of the 18th & 19th of May 2024 beginning on Saturday at 9.30 am and ending on Sunday at
Cost: £110 Early Bird (ends April 30th), £125 from 1st May Early booking recommended as places are limited
( cost includes delicious home-cooked meals) Accommodation is not included. A list of local B&B’s can be sent on request.
For more information about the course or to book a place: Visit Susan’s website
Or contact her directly.
“The Nature Spirits are waiting to be reunited with us, and as emissaries of higher spiritual beings, they wish to
be of great assistance to us at this time, but we have to step into their world and meet them in their own territory. It is time to engage in dialogue and relearn a living world wisdom from the elemental kingdom.”
* Nature Spirits: The Remembrance
At this gathering we will be exploring the methods used for seership and communication described by the philosopher, scientist and seer, Rudolf Steiner. We will be focusing on ways in which we can build a mutually rewarding line of communication with the nature spirits, in order that we may receive information and
insight into their world. By working together with the elementals – which reside in earth, water, air and fire – we can become responsible co-creators at this critical time in our evolution. In this workshop Susan will be describing the activities of the nature spirits in the landscape, in plants and in the human being. We will be looking at ways in which we can effectively help these generous inhabitants of the supersensible realm for the ultimate benefit of us all.
During the weekend we will be exploring:
1. Rudolf Steiner’s ‘Six Essential Exercises’ for awakening supersensible perception, with special emphasis on control
of thinking and control of feeling. (It is more important to be in a state of Grace than to be ‘right’ if you wish to enter
the realm of the nature spirits!)
2. The significance of colour on the inner and outer screen.
3. The language of sense, sound and movement.
4. Protocols for greeting and questioning the nature spirits.
5. Ways in which the human being can help the elementals return to their right and proper sphere.
About Susan Raven
Susan Raven is an experienced workshop facilitator and a long time student of Anthroposophy. She has worked with the methods and exercises described by Rudolf Steiner for seeing into the supersensible realms, and has also trained with Dorian Schmidt, director of the Biodynamic Research Institute.
Susan is the author of the popular book ‘Nature Spirits: The Remembrance: A guide to the Elemental
Kingdom’, featured in the Cygnus magazine, Nexus, Star & Furrow and Caduceus.
• “You created a beautiful ‘space’ in which to explore, test and trust insights. In so short a time I feel my understandings came together meaningfully, most unexpectedly, as if a window to Truth was just waiting to be opened. Thank you for having been the one to open the window!”
• “Thank you so much for a truly inspiring and uplifting weekend. It was so moving and rewarding working in that way and finding how many wonderful observations and messages came through. I will use those methods regularly from now on to connect with nature.”
• “Your workshop had real substance!”