Biodynamic, Organic and Natural Winemaking – Sustainable Viticulture and Viniculture, Britt & Per Karlsson26th July 2021
Biodynamic Preparations Around the World – Insightful Case Studies from 6 Continents Edt by Ueli Hurter8th September 2021
Biodynamic Wine Growing – Understanding the vine and its rhythms, edited by Jean Michel Florin
- This unique book offers both practical advice for wine growers and an intriguing exploration of Goethean theory in relation to vines
- Perfect for current biodynamic growers and those considering converting to biodynamic methods
- A beautiful book with deluxe paper and fully illustrated with colour photographs
- Includes expert case studies from America, France and New Zealand, each examining a different aspect of biodynamic viniculture
- Jean-Michel Florin is the coordinator of the French biodynamic association and Head of Agriculture at the Goetheanum
This fascinating book explores the nature of grape vines and their relationship to the environment in a beautifully illustrated guide by biodynamic wine expert Jean-Michel Florin.
Wine growers are converting to biodynamic viniculture in record numbers. Some of the world’s best wines are now biodynamic.
At its heart, biodynamic viniculture is about understanding the nature of vines and their relationship to the environment. This beautifully illustrated and informative book will be of interest to current biodynamic wine growers and those considering converting to biodynamic methods.
— an introduction to the theory of biodynamic viniculture and the Goethean method of observation in relation to vines;
— practical articles on all aspects of wine growing, including biodiversity, pruning, treating and preventing disease;
— case studies of biodynamic vineyards from around the world.
Biodynamic wine expert Jean-Michel Florin has gathered contributions from biodynamic viticulturists to create a beautiful, full-colour book that is both a celebration of sustainable winegrowing and an invaluable guide to the future of wine cultivation.